I am deeply disappointed that the Supreme Court upheld most of Obamacare.
This new tax hike is one that Americans and businesses cannot afford or stomach.
We must repeal and replace the President’s nationalized health care law with common sense and cost-effective solutions.
This tax hike was never about care, it was about control.
I voted against Obamacare, and I voted for its repeal.
This fight will continue after November – that is why I am asking for your support today to help me return to Washington in November to continue to fight against Obamacare and one of the largest tax hikes in this nation’s history.
Ted Poe needs your help to help Texas.
Your contributions will provide his campaign with the necessary resources to lead his fight to protect the rights of all Texans!
If you would like to mail a contribution click here for “Contribution Form“
Adobe Reader is required
The following statements must be true and accurate…
- I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a political action committee.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of an individual registered as a federal lobbyist or a foreign agent, or an entity that is a federally registered lobbying firm or foreign agent.
- I am not a minor under the age of 16.
- The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.